Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Today, we finished the film and turned in Friday Readings. 

My Thanksgiving gift to all of you is a week free from AP Language work (unless you have not yet met the EOCT practice requirements) to spend with your friends and family. I am personally very thankful to have such a wonderful group of young men and women in AP Language. You truly make my job special and I appreciate each and every one of you. You are hard workers, thoughtful students and people whom I believe will truly change the world for the better.

When we return from the break we will begin reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. This is an older book, so you should have no problem locating it at the library. It's available in paperback for around $6 (new). 

Enjoy the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment